Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing/Tmg/ Turley Thompson

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2003

• Reported By:Sheffield Lake Ohio
Treehouse Marketing/Tmg/ Turley Thompson
404 W 5050 N Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing /Tmg / Turley Thompson They took my money and won't give it back. They also made me bounce 3 checks at 30.00 each ripoff business from hell Provo Utah

*Consumer Comment: TreeHouse Marketing /Would not issue my refund

I ordered the trial version of OXIDERM from Tmg, I had 30 days to try it out, or I would be charged 199.95. I sent it back by the due date, even called them to make sure they recieved it...they did.

Well, 10 days later they debited my acct 199.95. When they did that they made 3 checks bounce. I called them immediatley and demanded my money back. I asked for it to be put back in my acct just like they debited. They said they couldn't do that.

They would send me a check for the 199.95.

I told them they bounced 3 checks and they said they'd write a letter to the bank to get them to waive the bank fees. The bank wont waive the fees $90.00. They told the bank they were responsible for the mistake. The bank says they need to pay for it.

I've talked to Charmaine, Juliana, Joanne, and a manager. They wont let me talk to anyone else. It seems these people are ripping people off left and right. Something needs to be done. The product sucked as does their customer service. These people owe me 289.95.

They refuse to pay for their mistake.

Sheffield Lake, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2003 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-MarketingTmg-Turley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Marketing-Tmg-Turley-Thompson-They-took-my-money-and-wont-give-it-back-They-52436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing/Tmg/ Turley Thompson

TreeHouse Marketing /Would not issue my refund

AUTHOR: Wendy - (U.S.A.)

I was rippoff by TreeHouse Marketing for the product I had returned two weeks before the due date but they went ahead and charged my credit card an enormous amount of $199.95 without my authorization.

They have also incurred non-sufficient funds charges on my check card account in the amount of $160.00. I have spoken to several individuals in the company and everyone seems not to know of what is happening.

When I spoke to them to see if they got my returned product, it was confirmed it was recieved and my account was cancelled but they still went ahead and charged me for the returned item.

I am very upset about the whole situation. I even faxed them my bank statement showing the non-sufficient fees charged. I spoke to a customer service agent by the name of Jeff whom I faxed the information to.

These are some of the individuals I spoke to:-
McKell Walker/Vivian/Lana was an assistant manager/also Sarah non of them were of any help.

Address: TreeHouse Marketing/Turley-Thompson
404 West 5050 North/Provo, Utah 84604

They were in connection with Monterey Financial Services, Inc.
Address:P.O.Box 4418