Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing/turleu-thompson

turley-thompson.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-698-9997
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Treehouse Marketing turleu thompson ripoff con artist fake ripoff Provo Internet

I to am a victum of this rip off. I ordered the Lyproderm patch. I was told the same as most of you. $200.00 for a 3 month supply. Me, being a stay at home mom could not afford that amount. I had spoken with a nice gentleman named Zack. He was very friendly and made me feel at ease.He had told me that I could purchase a trial pack for $19.90 a 30 day supply. I would receive a 90 day supply. If I decided to keep it, I would be charged the for the rest of the 90 day supply. $200.00. He said if I knew a friend that I could purchase a second supply for only $9 something more. I had agreed.

I had first received a box for enhancing breast. I called the company and got through, I explained I received the wrong package. The lady was nice. She said I could return it. Later, I did receive my patches. Only one of them. I still have not received my 2nd set. To my surprise, when I got to this sight, I was shocked to see so many horror stories of this company I had just purchased from.Thankfully, due to all of your reports, I have been able to stop them from taking anymore money from my account. I cancelled my check card. Thank you all for your stories and helping unsuspect victums!

Tammy
Concord, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2003 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketingturleu-thompson/internet/Treehouse-Marketing-turleu-thompson-ripoff-con-artist-fake-ripoff-Provo-Internet-44045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing/turleu-thompson