Complaint Review: Treehouse marketing

• Submitted: Mon, December 09, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 09, 2002

• Reported By:casper Wyoming
Treehouse marketing
740 north 530 east, Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse marketing ripoff liars ripoffs Orem Utah

Tree house marketing called me up and got me to order some slimpatches, saying that they were only going to bill me just one time of 29 dollars and some cents.

I just got off the phone with a collection agency that told me that i need to pay 450 dollars for these patches.

When they sent me the package all it contain was a letter telling me welcome to there program.

nowhere did they tell me that they were going to bill me $450 dollars if i didn't return their product.

Erica
Casper, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2002 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-marketing/Orem-Utah-84097/Treehouse-marketing-ripoff-liars-ripoffs-Orem-Utah-37714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse marketing