Complaint Review: Treehouse marketing

• Submitted: Fri, December 06, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 06, 2002

• Reported By:vancouver British Columbia
Treehouse marketing
740 North 530 East , Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse marketing ripoff scam con-artists took us for all we had Utah

iam so so mad iam 24 years old. I recieved an e-mail from them i wrote in my info and 3-4 days they called me back i forgot the name of the represenative he told me the starter kit cost 19 dollers and 90 cents i said i would have to think about it cause i tried a lot of products like nico patches etc.. and it didn't help at all.

He told me that its a promotion and it was going to end that day so he preswaid me to buy the product and says if iam not satisfied with it return it for a full refund after 30 days well. it was quite after 10 days or so i called them they says it was back ordered so it was kool with me still waited for the product no show. :-( so i thought they was scaming me so i didn' do anything i quite thinking 19.90 is a cheap lesson to learn about internet scams.

Ever since they kept on bugging me to order their products and that time i was mad at them already i spassed at them saying i never recieved der products and i am not interested any more and i would appreciated that they would stop bugging me about it. ever since that day they stoped bugging me.

In September they billed me with an unaurthized purchase of 199.99 usd that time my card was maxed out and they couldn't take that amount from me then on till now i keep on phoneing them about my product speak to different reps all from the same call talked to scott and randy they says call them back in the meantime iam writing this letter of disaproval from their business.

Now iam stuck with paying 199.99 which they haven't taken out but are trying to get from the collection agency i told them the story and the colleciton agency says they would get back to me today or monday morning which is dec 09 iam gonna waite and by then i'll update u dissatisfied customers what i have researched.

michael
b.c, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2002 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-marketing/Utah-Orem-Utah-84097/Treehouse-marketing-ripoff-scam-con-artists-took-us-for-all-we-had-Utah-37424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse marketing