Complaint Review: Treehouse/Turley-Thompson

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2003

• Reported By:Lebanon Indiana
Treehouse/Turley-Thompson
5252 N. Edgewood Dr. Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse/Turley-Thompson ripoff, took money from account without authorization. Provo Utah

*Author of original report: haha got my money back jason turley

I spoke with a person from this company in August. I admit I was interested in this diet pill Zylocor. I only gave them a small bit of my infomation, and when i was told that I would be charged for shipping and handling, I told them to forget it and cancel. I was told this product was free for 1 month. I told them that since they told me it was free I will not pay for the shipping and handling. I was told that this would be canceled. Now, mind you, I did not give any other information besides my name, DOB, address. REMEMBER, this was in August and I told them to cancel it, and bank info was not given to them.

I check my bank balance this am and GUESS WHAT? 229.95 was charge to my account. I thought to myself "WHO THE HELL IS THIS AND WHY IS MY MONEY GONE" I spoke with the people at the back and was given an 800 number. I have been trying for several hours to call it and it was busy, busy, busy. I then went to the bank and filed a report, hoping that I would get this resolved quickly becasue I had no idea who Turley Thompson was. I was then told that this money was taken out of my account on 10/10. This was NOT authorized by me. I even told the woman at the bank that "I HAVE BEEN SCREWED AND DIDN'T EVEN GET TO ENJOY IT."

I want my money back and will continue to pursue this until I do. I WORK for my money, I don't steal it! If this has happened to any of you, PURSUE IT. Go to your bank and get numbers changed on your account, I DID. I hope that whoever has done this really enjoys it, because one day they WILL answer for their wrongdoing.

Dawn
Lebanon, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2003 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TreehouseTurley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/TreehouseTurley-Thompson-ripoff-took-money-from-account-without-authorization-Provo-Uta-69179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse/Turley-Thompson

haha got my money back jason turley

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

Oct. 17, 2003--- Mr Turley and Mr Thompson actually thought that they could get by with taking my money...NO WAY...I work too hard for it. My wonderful bank gave me my money back. It goes to show that if you pursue this, you will succeed. NEVER again will I fall for something and be so vulnerable that when I tell someone to cancel an order they do it, instead they took total and complete advantage of me. If this has happened to any of you, as soon as it happens contact your bank and you will be reembursed, even tho it's Turley Thompson that took it. NICE TRY GUYS.....hahahaha Just some advice for Jason Turley...GO AND WORK FOR A LIVING, don't steal....it's against Gods Law.