Complaint Review: Trend Micro DRI

• Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: redmollybygolly — Falls Church Virginia United States of America
Trend Micro DRI
Cupertino, California United States of America

Trend Micro DRI Trend Micro Charged my card twice without authorization and are impossible to reach to correct it! Cupertino, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is how to deal with Trend Micro

Trend Micro contacted me via an old email address to let me know they charged my card for an automatic year renewal.  I tried to cancel it.  I have since been billed TWICE now for this same product which I've never used and have no plans to use.

I have tried to contact them a multitude of ways including emailing, calling and using their website chat to no avail.  I get absolutely NO response.  I plan to make a lot of noise until they fix the situation.  They've ripped me off for $144.  I also plan to contact my bank to see if their actions are considered fraudulent.

This is ridiculous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trend-Micro-DRI/Cupertino-California-95014/Trend-Micro-DRI-Trend-Micro-Charged-my-card-twice-without-authorization-and-are-impossible-849383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trend Micro DRI

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here is how to deal with Trend Micro

AUTHOR: Tagurit - (USA)

Same thing happened to me.  They work with a third party internet services which is why it is impossible to reach them.  Here is what you do.

1.  Dispute it on your credit card - you didn't receive or use the merchandise so you are entitled to your money back.

2.  Write a complaint letter to their US HQ.  They are a Japanese company but their USA HQ address and info is listed below.

10101 N De Anza Blvd Fl 4