Complaint Review: Trend Micro Digital River

• Submitted: Sun, April 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 03, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Lenexa Kansas United States of America
Trend Micro Digital River

Trend Micro Digital River No way to cancel future credit card charges!? Internet

Just received an E-mail stating that my credit card will be charged for renewing two internet security programs from Trend Micro Digital River company.  They provided instructions on how to cancel the "auto renewal" feature but it is false and there is actually no way to make a change when attempting to follow their instructions.

I then tried to set up a chat with Customer Service but was met with a blank screen.  I have now responded to their E-mail message that they just sent me and I told them I want them to cancel my subscription but I'm not expecting a response.  I'm contacting my credit card company and will discuss the possibility of sueing these scam artists if they do charge my card after receiving my cancellation in writing today.  More to follow!  Stay away from these (censored)!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2011 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trend-Micro-Digital-River/internet/Trend-Micro-Digital-River-No-way-to-cancel-future-credit-card-charges-Internet-713362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trend Micro Digital River