Complaint Review: Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 13, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 31, 2010

• Reported By: Ed — Staten Island New York U.S.A.
Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com

Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com Exterminate-it.com Buy their anti-virus software even if you cannot run it on the infected PC but wait, there is help. The question is when! , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Title is wrong

My desktop is infected with the Koobface worm, so I surfed the internet on my laptop to find a solution. I have McAfee installed but they were absolutely no help at all. I found Exterminate-it.com through Google and after reading their sales pitch, I decided to purchase three licenses for all the desktops in my home. The site tells you to download the software from a second PC if the Koobface worm won't let you access the internet, which was the case for me.

I downloaded the software to my laptop and then installed it on the infected desktop but could not register the software because the worm is preventing access to the anti-virus site. I generated a trouble ticket at about 1:15 PM and it is now 5:20 PM and I have yet to hear from curiolabs.net or anyone. They advertise 24 hour support, yeah right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2010 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trend-Micro-Online-Store-Digital-Rivercom/internet/Trend-Micro-Online-Store-Digital-Rivercom-Exterminate-itcom-Buy-their-anti-virus-softwa-580626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com

Title is wrong

AUTHOR: Toms - (United States of America)

The software mentioned in this report is not produced or endorsed by Trend Micro. You can always find the most up-to-date directly from Trend Micro at: