Complaint Review: Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Perkinston Mississippi
Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com
trendmicro.cs@digitalriver.com Internet U.S.A.

Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com always redirected, never a refund Internet

*Consumer Comment: If you had used a credit card you could have filed a written chargeback request within 60 days

Today is 7/29/08. I have been attempting to obtain a refund from Trend Micro since 4/20/07. Ridiculously enough, I have been redirected more than two dozen times and have given my order info as much.

I have a folder full of redirects and phone calls made to collect my refund on a program that I was unable to install. I have made inquiries to every dept they said and spoke with more than several "representatives" who promised to direct deposit my refund in my checking account.

Needless to say, almost a year and a half later, I am still out $52.95. They were quick to cash my check but to this day have failed to issue my refund

Ouida
Perkinston, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trend-Micro-Online-Store-Digital-Rivercom/internet/Trend-Micro-Online-Store-Digital-Rivercom-always-redirected-never-a-refund-Internet-356913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com

AUTHOR: Friendly Help - (U.S.A.)

Then the issue would have been quickly resolved, one way or the other.

Checks are for people and companies you know and/or trust.