Complaint Review: Trend Micro tmoemas

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Dorg — Munich Other Germany
Trend Micro tmoemas
Zeppelinstra Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Trend Micro tmoemas TITANIUM Internet Security Wanted me to aggree to continue an abo, which I did not. Nevertheless it drew money from my account, without my permission and has not refunded it on my request to date. Obviously legal action will b Internet, Other

TrendMicro was repeatedly reminding me that my previous abo would end soon, if I didn't prolong it actively. I did not. This was ignored by TrendMicro, it simply prolonged the abo without my permission (which, according to the contract, would have been necessary) and dared to draw money from my account (permission only for the previous abo).   On my request to refund the illegally drawn money no reaction to date.

Obviously legal steps are required.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trend-Micro-tmoemas/Internet-Select-StateProvince-85399/Trend-Micro-tmoemas-TITANIUM-Internet-Security-Wanted-me-to-aggree-to-continue-an-abo-whi-970240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trend Micro tmoemas