Complaint Review: Trend Micro

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Leonard — La Quinta California U.S.A.
Trend Micro
10101 N. De Anza Blvd. Cupertino, California United States of America

Trend Micro Trendmicro USA, www.us.trendmicro.com, Titanium Advantage, Titanium Internet Security, Titanium Maxium, Titanium Antivirus +, Digital River Inc., Titanium Cloud Security Advantage Trend Micro -Can't install it, customer support is terrible, unable to get refund - DON'T BUY IT! Cupertino, California

I called the company 4 times about Titanium Maxium Security and after a series of voice jails - I got disconnected or got tired of listening to dead end trails.

It took me over 30 minutes to finally talk to a live person. Against my better judgement, I ordered the product with the Premium service plan - and after I couldn't install it, I called tech support. I spent over an hour with them trying to install it, and all ths time I paid extra for the remote support - and they told me I didn't, even though I know I paid extra for it.

What's crazy is that she could probably do it in 10 minutes remotely, but she would rather spend an hour on the phone trying to walk me though it. What kind of business sense does that make? When you order a product, and you pay for premium tech support, you expect to be able to at least download it.

I tried to reason with a supervisor to no avail. I really feel ripped off and I'm going to make sure that every one of my friends, family and clients know how badly I was treated. I will never order your product again, and I will do my best to discredit your service.

I asked for a refund and I'm still waiting for a confirmation that I cancelled it. Take my advice and try a different Anti - Virus Protection

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trend-Micro/Cupertino-California-95014/Trend-Micro-Trendmicro-USA-wwwustrendmicrocom-Titanium-Advantage-Titanium-Internet-S-677124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trend Micro