Complaint Review: Trend Times Toy Store

• Updated: Mon, September 14, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Chicago Illinois USA
Trend Times Toy Store
www.trendtimes.com Internet United States of America

Trend Times Toy Store I received a different product than what I ordered and they refuse to refund my money. Manager was very rude - kept interrupting me and hung up on me. Internet

I ordered a Radio Control F-14 Tomcat jet from this store for my son's birthday.  The F-14 is his favorite plane.  Without calling me, they sent me a completely different plane - a SU-27 Sukhoi Flanker.  I called and emailed but didn't get much of a response except that they were out of the F-14 so they just decided to send me something else.  I spoke with a manager, Justin, who was extremely rude on the phone.  I told him that I simply wanted my money back because it is not what I ordered.  I tried to explain to him that, by law, they had to refund my money and send me packing materials and paid packing slip to send the product back.  I should not have to pay another cent for their error.  He kept interrupting me as I was trying to explain this, saying that he would not refund my money and that they had a "process" I had to go through, which would involve me paying for shipping to send the product back!  When I told him that was not how this was going to work, and they were going to just refund me because the law says so, he hung up on me. Don't ever shop with these people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trend-Times-Toy-Store/internet/Trend-Times-Toy-Store-I-received-a-different-product-than-what-I-ordered-and-they-refuse-t-494848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trend Times Toy Store