Complaint Review: Trend Times Toys

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Krista — Highlands Ranch Colorado United States of America
Trend Times Toys

Trend Times Toys TrendTimes.com Will send you a used, defective product, and will rudely refuse to exchange or refund! Internet

I purchased a Remote Helicopter for my husband for Christmas.  When he received it, he noticed it appeared used and did not have an owners manual packed with the box.  He owns several remote products, so he knew how to get it up and running.  The only thing it did was go backwards.  It would not fly.  The next day, I called Trend Times and they emailed me instructions.  My husband followed them specifically.  The product still did not work, only going backwards.  We called the second day, got this awful, rude person, Michael, who basically told us we now owned that product and there was nothing he could do.

Thank goodness I used my credit card which protects me.  Read all the reports on this company and do not purchase from them.  You will be ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trend-Times-Toys/internet/Trend-Times-Toys-TrendTimescom-Will-send-you-a-used-defective-product-and-will-rudely-r-987741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trend Times Toys