Complaint Review: Trendnet

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Irvine California
Trendnet
20675 Manhattan Place Torrance, California U.S.A.

TRENDnet Young America Trendnet rebate scam from Young America rebate center Torrance, California

After sending in all Trendnet product $20 rebate documents, including the original UPC from packaging, I received a letter from Young America Rebate Center stating "submission did not include any original UPC" which was incorrect. Upon contacting a person named Jenny at 800-679-9869, she said to send in photocopy of UPC with rejection letter. Since the rebate center lost my UPC from my original submission, I asked why am I having to resumbit the rebate forms again. I asked if I could fax the photocopy of the UPC but Jenny said they do not have a FAX machine which is absurd for a company not to have a FAX machine. When I requested Jenny's last name or employee ID, she hung up on me. This is my 3rd rebate where I received rejection letter for the exact same reason of "no UPC".

Wayne
Irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trendnet/Torrance-California-90501/TRENDnet-Young-America-Trendnet-rebate-scam-from-Young-America-rebate-center-Torrance-Cal-314706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trendnet