Complaint Review: Trendtimes Toy store

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: rhazzigirl — Rochester New Hampshire United States of America
Trendtimes Toy store

Trendtimes Toy store Poor quality products from Hong Kong, Ruined Christmas for a six year old boy Internet

I was nothing but excited to find the only thing my son wanted for christmas on Trendtimes.com I ordered it on December 12, 2012.  Needless to say it is December 31 and just received it.   Thats not the worst part, the remote controlled escavator is small, broken and busted.(not to mention the whole box was in chiness ) When I contacted Trendtimes.com customer service I delt with a man who told me I could not get my money back only a credit and then hung up the phone on me.  When I called back he commenced to argue with me ....much to his surprise I had a witness on the other end.  He acccused me of being unreasonable and yelling, finally my witness intervined to say she is not yelling your not listening, all he had to say was is there a MAN in the house that will be reasonable.  Not only was I insulted, scammed for a crappy toy thats not worth the plastic its casted in, but dissapointed in the sexist remark that was made to my mother and I.  Now I am forced to take my claim for my money back to a higher level....sorry Trendtimes but you can't screw the public some of us are SMART!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trendtimes-Toy-store/internet/Trendtimes-Toy-store-Poor-quality-products-from-Hong-Kong-Ruined-Christmas-for-a-six-yea-989302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trendtimes Toy store