Complaint Review: Trendtimes

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Ft Lauderdale Florida
Trendtimes
Unkown Baldwin Park, California U.S.A.

Trendtimes Took my money and still no product. 9yr old heart broken cause his gift still not here after 2 weeks! Baldwin Park California

I ordered on the 29th of April a remote control truck for my 9yr old nephews birthday! 3 days later still no message with the UPS tracking number of which I was charged 16.95. After multiple requests for the tracking number, of which I was told that the shipping dept still had not released the number to the customer service people yet! Still no tracking number. I emailed them again, got another blow off email. A total of 5 blow off emails!!! Then customer service said that they still had not been updated by the shipping dept, but my order should have already been there.

They did not even know which state my order was being delivered to, but knew it had been shipped..... now it's out 1 1/2 weeks later. 2 weeks out now the supposed manager of the shipping dept called and told me he would not do anything to help me resolve this issue! (Great customer service for a late gift!) His only solution for me was for him to send it out USPS snail mail. I told him this was unsatisfactory! (Still no sense of morality)

I received an email from customer service in which you can only reach by email giving me the original tracking number. I ran the tracking number and it shows an item leaving CA going to IL and then being returned for multiple label errors (an address that receives from UPS regularly) . At no time did it make it to NC where it was supposed to be going.

The product was returned to CA on the 13th. Then on the 15th they called me to tell me there was a problem. At no time did anyone call me or my sister and tell us there was a problem with the address and they had both phone numbers in which to do so (plus work #'s).

Buyer beware, gamble here at your own risk!

Crystal
Ft Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trendtimes/Baldwin-Park-California/Trendtimes-Took-my-money-and-still-no-product-9yr-old-heart-broken-cause-his-gift-still-332780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trendtimes