Complaint Review: TrendyPrincess.com

• Updated: Fri, November 05, 2010

• Reported By: Miss M — Corpus Christi Texas USA
1657 S Stuart, Internet United States of America

TrendyPrincess.com Felicia Wycoff Took my money, never sent product. Internet

I ordered almost $60 worth of merchandise through the Trendy Princess website.  It took 3 weeks for Ms. Wycoff to send me any type of acknowledgement (other than the one I got from PayPal).  The shipping notification stated "sorry for the delay, extras included as my apology".  According to the shipping notice, I should've gotten my merchandise in 2-5 business days.  I emailed Ms. Wycoff about 2 weeks later for a shipping update; the notice link for USPS stated that "notification has been received to *expect* shipment".  I never received an answer from Ms. Wycoff.

I have since emailed again, then did a whitepages.com search for a phone number.  The number I found rings and rings, then finally voicemail picks up.  Ms. Wycoff has never returned my call or responded to my emails.  PayPal's dispute filing center states that they cannot investigate this type of transaction but doesn't say why (I'm waiting for a response from PayPal about this).

Lesson learned: always check a new site for customer reviews and complaints!  I have now found at least 3 complaint sites listing Ms. Wycoff as a fraud, and I doubt I will ever see my money again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2010 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrendyPrincesscom/internet/TrendyPrincesscom-Felicia-Wycoff-Took-my-money-never-sent-product-Internet-658927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrendyPrincess.com