Complaint Review: Trenitalia Vendita 0 - Roma IT

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:Crewe Other
Trenitalia Vendita 0 - Roma IT
Trenitalia Vendita 0 - Roma IT Nationwide Italy

Trenitalia Vendita 0 - Roma IT Credit Card Scammed and used to buy travel tickets Rome, Italy

When I recieved my credit card statement this morning (7 April 08) I was surprised to see that I had been buying travel tickets to the total value 172 gbp.

I rang my credit card provider, who were very helpful and went through all the recent transactions on my card to establish which were fraudulent. After reviewing the recent transactions it was established that the only one which I had not authorized was by Trenitalia Vendita 0.

I can only praise my credit provider who immediately cancelled card and blocked any further transactions. Without even asking they credited my account with the full amount which had been stolen by Trenitalia Vendita 0.

I have decided to post my story on this site to help raise awareness of this recent scam.

As my credit card company was very helpful and my issue has been fully resolved.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trenitalia-Vendita-0-Roma-IT/nationwide/Trenitalia-Vendita-0-Roma-IT-Credit-Card-Scammed-and-used-to-buy-travel-tickets-Rome-It-324332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trenitalia Vendita 0 - Roma IT