Complaint Review: Trenitalia Vendita O Roma

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Puyallup Washington
Trenitalia Vendita O Roma
Trenitalia, Italy Italy

Trenitalia Vendita O Roma Unauthorized charges to my mastercard debit account for $326.80 Trenitalia Italy

I, fortunately received a phone call from my credit union's fraud department asking if I had made a purchase for $326.80 in Italy this morning. Of course, I am in the States and did not make such a purchase. To my benefit, they are reversing the fraudulent charge and have canceled my debit card to prevent further fraudulent charges.

Puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trenitalia-Vendita-O-Roma/Trenitalia-Italy/Trenitalia-Vendita-O-Roma-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-mastercard-debit-account-for-32680-306711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trenitalia Vendita O Roma