Complaint Review: Trenitalia-vendita O Roma

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2008

• Reported By:springfield Massachusetts
Trenitalia-vendita O Roma
trenitalia.com Internet U.S.A.

Trenitalia-vendita O Roma, Meridian Olbia they took more than 600 us dollars, my account is resticted, can't take the rest out Internet

trenitalia took my money in three different occasions and my bank does not want to comunicate with me, doesn't return my calls, and doesn't pick up the phone when i call the disputes dept. all this occured in less than 60 days and when i found out i called the disputes dept. and all i could do was leave a message and wait for their call which never came.

damaris
springfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2008 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trenitalia-vendita-O-Roma/internet/Trenitalia-vendita-O-Roma-Meridian-Olbia-they-took-more-than-600-us-dollars-my-account-i-324468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trenitalia-vendita O Roma