Complaint Review: Trenitalia-vendita

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:charlotte North Carolina
Trenitalia-vendita
48 Glen Avenue Newton Centre, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Trenitalia-vendita take out money from my credit card checking account Newton Centre Massachusetts

I just found out that this name or it : "TRENITALIA-VENDITA" has post an PRE-AUTHORIZATION into my checking account 1/31/2008 in the amount of $277.00 and something cents. I was shocked, and I ALWAYS check my account status everyday, so i caught this yeasterday and called my bank about a dispute because someone made an unauthorized statement thru my account, yes i went in person the next day but yeaterday called to cancel my credit card my bank account and everything, went to get an investigation file a dispute within 3 days should get my money back! besides tehre was another one by the mane or company of YOOX-SPA it took out $912.00 on the same day, i google it and found out it was a clothing site, also reported that to the federeal investigation, I'm really upset not only to this but i have 2 very young kids to feed and i am a single mother and it's hard just to get this much money and make it. I pray that this person gets in trouble really good and get caught and in jail for a very very long time and others find out who this person is.

REMEMBER THIS, I KNOW THIS "TRENITALIA VENDITA" GOES ON GOOGLE, TO FIND OUT WHAT THAT PERSON HAS ACCOMPLISHED BUT I GOT THIS FOR YOU TO READ, "GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS" GOD SEE'S ALL AND YOU, SO YOUR PUNISHMENT IS COMING!

DEBBIE
charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trenitalia-vendita/Newton-Centre-Massachusetts/Trenitalia-vendita-take-out-money-from-my-credit-card-checking-account-Newton-Centre-Massa-305267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trenitalia-vendita