Complaint Review: Trent Carter Company

• Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By: lovejones — Dallas Texas United States of America
Trent Carter Company
1211 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York United States of America

Trent Carter Company America's Secret Shopper Inc. Pretend to be a legitimate co who wants you to work for them and to go out and do secret shopper jobs at Walmart and they will pay 250.00 and you are to do secret shopper job at western union !! New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: really

Received  a phony reply from a co. who was in need of secret shoppers. This was sent to me in my e-mail and I thought it was from a legit co. that I HAD APPLIED TO They told  me that they  had a secret shopper job, to go to walmart and use 50.00 of the  money from the american express travel checks that were sent to me in the mail .A total of 2,000.00 of which I would make 250.00.

I had to deposit the travel checks in my account and deduct my pay and the shopping money for walmart.and to also deduct 60.00 to wire the remaining funds to a person in the Philippines. The whole thing was bogus. the travel checks  were BOGUS. I have lost $2,000.00 no thanks to my bank Wells Fargo who didn't catch that the checks were no good!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trent-Carter-Company/New-York-New-York-10036/Trent-Carter-Company-Americas-Secret-Shopper-Inc-Pretend-to-be-a-legitimate-co-who-wants-875353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trent Carter Company

really

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

you fell for that scam? that one is old as dirt. next they are going to say you won the chinese lottery but need a processing fee....

let me guess you sent money through western union or moneycard.