Complaint Review: Trent Fiori, Buy Benz Parts

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: lifeisgood275 — Ridgefield Connecticut
Trent Fiori, Buy Benz Parts
Sterling, IL Sterling, Illinois USA

Trent Fiori, Buy Benz Parts Did $450 of website work for him, and he never paid, never returned my calls Sterling Illinois

Back in Sept, 2013. I had worked with Trent Fiori and Buy Benz Parts to update and re-create his existing website at buymbparts.biz, and for 3 months, he never paid me and still has not paid me to date.

Buy benz parts was a online auto parts retailer to cars like mercedes, bmw, audi, etc.

I had done some work for him and prior to the website, I had designed him a logo and business card, which he did pay for but not before I had to call him 4-5 times to pay.

Needless to say, I figured I would go ahead with his request and start on website www.buymbparts.biz (since then the website has changed owners to gentlemen named Gary).

It took about 3 weeks until the end of september, and I completed everything but when it was time to pay I could not get a hold of him. At first he said his girlfriend was in and out of the hospital (not sure if this was true), then we set up a time to talk on Sat morning at 8am, and he texted me to call him then.

I called precisely at the time, and he didn't pick up. I tried again 15 minutes later. Nothing.

After 2 months of trying, I have not been able to get a hold of him.

In Nov, I checked the website (www.buymbparts.biz), and there is new owner, Gary Hurst.

I called Gary to ask him what was the story, and he said that Trent was a SCAM ARTIST and he and his partners had stolen a hundreds of thousands from people.

The story was Trent and his partners were collecting money and never shipping any merchandise. Over a few months, they had collected hundreds of thousands from people but never had inventory and the partners ran away. Trent got pissed and decided to run the same scam again and then he ran away with the money.

This is just to warn people to stay away from Trent Fioria and Buy Benz Parts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trent-Fiori-Buy-Benz-Parts/Sterling-Illinois/Trent-Fiori-Buy-Benz-Parts-Did-450-of-website-work-for-him-and-he-never-paid-never-re-1108802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trent Fiori, Buy Benz Parts