assured

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Darwin — Campbellford Ontario
Trent Total Home Improvements
59 Browns Line Trent Hills, Ontario Canada

Trent Total Home Improvements Tom Gill, Thomas Gillingham Selling Tickets for a Train Ride without building the track Trent Hills Ontario canada

My name is Darwin and I was named as the "project manager" for Trent Total Home Improvements in a previous report. I was hired three weeks ago after answering an ad advertising for a "mature window and door salesperson" by Tom Gill, also known as Thomas Gillingham. I left this company over a week ago and the contracts now in crisis were underway before I came onboard. At the time of taking the job I was unaware of the background information that has since come to my attention or was I aware of the terms of agreements now in dispute.

I was hired on a commission basis for sales. I was introduced as sales/construction manager to the clients and crews. Within a few days it became apparent to me that sales needed to be supported by a better team. I have emails where I expressed this concern to Tom. I told Tom that I felt he was selling tickets for a train ride before he had the track built. I felt I could not continue to pursue sales under these conditions.

My association with Trent Total Home Improvements was short and very unrewarding. Anyone associating my name with this company is unaware of all the facts. I was not, and am not responsible in any way for the actions or lack thereof of Thomas Gillingham aka Tom Gill or any of his various companies. The experience has brought tremendous stress to my wife and I. We are thankful the association was short lived and regret the time wasted on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trent-Total-Home-Improvements/Trent-Hills-Ontario-K0L-1L0/Trent-Total-Home-Improvements-Tom-Gill-Thomas-Gillingham-Selling-Tickets-for-a-Train-Rid-1095509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trent Total Home Improvements