Complaint Review: TresBelle Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, November 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Jackie — Chicago Illinois United States of America
TresBelle Inc.
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

TresBelle Inc. TresBelle Vintage, TresBelle Collective Waste of Time, Energy and Cash Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: This is not to be believed.

TresBelle is the most unprofessional talent/promotional agency in Chicago! If you are picked to work with them they send you a text telling you that you are "booked" Shortly after receiving that text I actually turned down another event thinking I was booked. Then I get home to check my email where I am told, "Sorry they replaced me"  So I contact Stephanie Kester to discuss how unprofessional she runs her business and she responds, "No one canceled anything, they just chose another talent." So just be forwarned this people will give you a run a round and never deliver. Don't waste your time. If you want to work promotions go with Desanti, AMG are anybody else TresBelle is ghetto and they love to lie. I'm actually happy I didn't work for them because I doubt they really pay you. I asked Stephanie Kester 3 times before I was "booked" how soon it takes to be compensated. She never answered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2009 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TresBelle-Inc/Chicago-Illinois-/TresBelle-Inc-TresBelle-Vintage-TresBelle-Collective-Waste-of-Time-Energy-and-Cash-Chic-518103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TresBelle Inc.

This is not to be believed.

AUTHOR: The Xan - (United States of America)

I have been shopping with TresBelle for years now and I must say, I have never had any sort of issue. I look fab when I go out & I love my vintage pieces! The clothing is unique and meticulously cared for, they offer excellent style advice, and have wonderful prices for one-of-a-kind vintage clothing.

This isn't a talent agency anyway. They do sometimes use talent to participate in their shows and events. Perhaps this Jackie person did not fit the bill & misunderstood something, or inferred a proposition that was never made. Nobody sends a booking text message anyway LOL, that's what emails are for.

I've met Ms. Kester several times and "ghetto" would be the last word I would use to describe her. This was clearly posted by someone who was upset because her shot at a modeling gig was a failure to launch. The same energy she used to make this mean-spirited post should have instead manifested into a jog on a treadmill and a polite email to figure out what was truly going on.