Complaint Review: Trey King Jingo Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By:Holley New York
Trey King Jingo Marketing
1324 Missouri Celina, Texas U.S.A.

Trey King Jingo Marketing He talks how blessed he is and then shi**in your hat. He is blessed alright! Celina Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sorry for your situation

HE IS GOING TO PAY SOMEBODY, I CAN GUARANTEE THAT, I not only worked for him once, quit due to non payment. Got paid 2 months later and I had the nerve to go back to work for this looooooser. Did want to pay what he owed me, made me an offer that was maybe 1/2 of what he owed me I refused and he said then he wasn't paying me nothing since I did not except his first offer. I guess he failed to tell the employees that had to pick door number 1 2, or 3 to see if you get paid. Broke ass.........................steadilly taking advantage. Oh he has a few pets that he makes sure get paid and we sure no who the are right Alice or Mrs. King the book keeper who makes deals like you wait 2 more weeks and you will get you b onus money, if we pay you know you will loose your bonus money.

This company is the biggest bunch of ripoff artists and could care less about the well being of the suckers (like me) if we have a roof over our head or electricity to keep our families warm.

That's alright you know what they say... it'll come back and bite you in the ass! Say Trey I hope your eating plenty of the pork you bring to slaughter cause your going to need some extra on that ass when it come to bite you!

Susan
Holley, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trey-King-Jingo-Marketing/Celina-Texas-75009/Trey-King-Jingo-Marketing-He-talks-how-blessed-he-is-and-then-shiin-your-hat-He-is-ble-470126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trey King Jingo Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sorry for your situation

AUTHOR: Trey King - (United States of America)

As the named person in this report it has caused me many opportunities lost due to this person writing this about me.  This company went out of business and left me hanging as well. I do not think it is fair to blame me for the outcome of the economy and the shutting down of this business.  Anybody who wants to get the other side of the story contact me directly.