Complaint Review: Tri North Lighting Inc

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony — Santa Fe New Mexico United States of America
Tri North Lighting Inc
10 San Fernando Lane, East Amherst, NY 14051 Amherst, New York United States of America

Tri North Lighting Inc Terrible Customer Service! Amherst, New York

I ordered a hat for my son's costume on September 28, 2012 and received an order confirmation. Tri North Lighting charged my card right away. They said the item would ship within 5 business days. A little over a week went by and I started to get worried and have not received any kind of order updates or shipping notification. I emailed them requesting some kind of status on my order...it was ignored. I emailed again about three days later, and still no answer. The next week I emailed them again and got no answer. I called their 1-800 customer service number and no answer to the phones either so I left a message for someone to call me and let me know what was going on with my order because now it was a little over two weeks.
When I got no message from them I emailed one more time and told them I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau because I was tired of being ignored. Then I finally got a response from them on October 19, 2012. The message was from the owner, Jeff Beach who explained quite rudely that they were busy and that since I emailed them too many times that he cancelled my order and was refunding my money (which, as of Oct. 23, has not been refunded yet) and that I "can take my business elsewhere".
Tri North Lighting has displayed some of the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I did contact the BBB and explained what happened. Jeff Beach responded to that complaint and claimed to refund my money which he has not.  I also noticed that they have a YouTube account with several 'how to' videos. Funny that they have all the time in the world for that but not their paying customer's emails and phone calls.
Buyer beware...Tri North Lighting will take your money right off the bat, but will leave you hanging. If you dare to email or call them about your order, be prepared to be ignored and treated like dirt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-North-Lighting-Inc/Amherst-New-York-14051/Tri-North-Lighting-Inc-Terrible-Customer-Service-Amherst-New-York-958726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri North Lighting Inc