Complaint Review: Tri North Lighting, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: Jen — Adams Tennessee United States of America
Tri North Lighting, Inc.

Tri North Lighting, Inc. LED Christmas Lighting Horrible Customer Service, Does not care about customers at all, Internet

I ordered a Halloween costume on October 5th.  After 2 weeks of no notification whatsoever I started to get worried, so I sent an email.  I was reassured that the orders were behind, and my order would be shipped out on Friday, October 19th.  By Sunday, October 21st, I still had not received any shipment notification.  Again, I emailed the company.  This is the response I received:

If you are not happy, you could still cancel your order for a refund. You preordered a Christmas costume and we informed you of the delay, what else would you like us to do for you? Serve you breakfast on a golden platter?

I am so upset. I have never been treated like this by a company, and I don't want anyone else to ever get stuck in the situation I am now in.  I am forced to order a costume at the last minute.  I am just hoping I can get one that will go with my daughter's dragon costume in time.  I encourage consumers to not do business with these people.  Maybe if enough of us say "We do not want to be treated like this" and refuse to do business with them it will make an impact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-North-Lighting-Inc/internet/Tri-North-Lighting-Inc-LED-Christmas-Lighting-Horrible-Customer-Service-Does-not-care-a-958091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri North Lighting, Inc.

aesthetic