Complaint Review: Tri North Lighting

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Andy Morris — san jose California
Tri North Lighting
10 San Fernando Ln Internet United States of America

Tri North Lighting Repeated lied about shipping to avoid canceling order East Amherst, NY, Internet

I placed an order on the 28th Feb for goods. The website made no mention of the fact that the goods I desired were not in stock.

After two weeks waiting I finally started calling them, leaving them numerous messages. They never answer the phone or call back. I asked for the order to be canceled because they clearly were not shipping it.
On the 14th March I received an automated email saying my order was "pending".

On the 18th I received an automated email saying my order was "in processing".

I again called and emailed asking that the order be canceled if it wasn't shipped ASAP. I received an email from an unnamed person in sales stating "It shipped from New York late last week".

I didn't believe them so I asked for a tracking number. They claimed it must have got lost in my spam folder because UPS sends them not them.

Based on their emails I deduced they we're claiming the order shipped on March 15th. They replied to my emailed saying my deduction was reasonable but they couldn't provide a tracking number because they "have a few thousand orders a day".

On the 21st they replied to an email saying they still hadn't found the order because they had "10,000 orders that day". The email went on to predict delivery on Monday.

Later that same day, after more pushing to get a tracking number they emailed saying the order had shipped Monday evening with "processing" happening the following morning (Tuesday).

On the 25th I received an automated email from them saying they'd shipped the goods. They provided a tracking number. UPS provided a similar email. The UPS tracking site claims they've still not received the package. PayPal has just transferred funds for the goods.

So, in summary, they failed to deliver in a timely manner, when I ask for the order to be canceled they started lying about the delivery status. This company has no honor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-North-Lighting/internet/Tri-North-Lighting-Repeated-lied-about-shipping-to-avoid-canceling-order-East-Amherst-NY-1037824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri North Lighting