Complaint Review: Tri Slim - My Fitness Mentor

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 08, 2010

• Reported By:New Port Richey Florida
Tri Slim - My Fitness Mentor
356 North 750 West D9 #403 American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

Tri Slim - My Fitness Mentor UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES/FRAUD/$29.99 American Fork Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

I also ordered my 'free' bottle of Tri Slim, paid the postage & handling and then cancelled it way before the time given to be "free" before the next bottle came. Everything was fine until three months later, the charge of $29.99 from My Fitness Mentor started to appear on my bank statement. Four charges (one almost every week!) When I finally got thru to a person at Tri Slim, they apologized, said they were getting these calls from a lot of people, said that My Fitness Mentor had nothing to do with them, even though their ad claims they did. I was quickly given a number to call, which of course, nobody ever answered. I don't know how this is able to happen, but it did. Report it to your bank as soon as you see this and have a new credit card issued. I will not ever order anything over the internet again. It'll be either at a physical store or nothing.

Lynda
New Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-Slim-My-Fitness-Mentor/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Tri-Slim-My-Fitness-Mentor-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGESFRAUD2999-American-Fork-Utah-411413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri Slim - My Fitness Mentor

Resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for the feed back.  If your issue with TriSlim has not been resolved, please send me an email at corporate@trislimusa.com and I will be able to help you with your issues.
Please send a short summary of your issue and not that you have posted on Rip-Off Report.  If you have any other questions, you may send me an email also to let me know.  Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices