Complaint Review: Tri Slim - My Fitness Mentor

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:shapleigh Maine
Tri Slim - My Fitness Mentor
356 North 750 West D 9 #403 American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

Tri Slim - My Fitness Mentor unauthorized bank withdrawals American Fork Utah

After receiveing my trial offer from Tri Slim, a charge of $29.99 was appearing on my bank statements from My Fitness Mentor, who claims to be an affiliate of Tri Slim....After many unanswered emails, and unanswered phone messages, I finally received one email from Tri SLim claiming they have straightened out the whole thing with My Fitness Mentor, and one phone call with My Fitness Mentor telling me to call back in a week, which I did, to hear their phone is no longer in service....THey all need to be held accountable for stealing peoples money...

Alexandria
shapleigh, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-Slim-My-Fitness-Mentor/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Tri-Slim-My-Fitness-Mentor-unauthorized-bank-withdrawals-American-Fork-Utah-405914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri Slim - My Fitness Mentor