guided

Complaint Review: Tri Star Communications LLC

• Submitted: Tue, April 12, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: TQA Cable Specialists Inc — louisville Kentucky United States of America
Tri Star Communications LLC

Tri Star Communications LLC TRI STAR DOES NOT PAY THEIR BILLS!! Internet

Be very careful in dealing with this company. I am a super sub cable contracting company that did some school rush work for TriStar in Oklahoma in 2010. First was said they would make an exception on the four week hold on pay, never did. I had to call multiple times every week after the initial hold period to either see where my check was, or why it was in some cases thousands of dollars short. I heard excuse after excuse week after week. It wasn't just me, even his own techs didn't always get their checks on their designated pay date. No contracts, no background checks, no drug test, it's a wonder TriStar is still in business. This is EXACTLY the kind of company that gives us contractors a bad name. We were not charged back for a single job from the entire project, in fact, we have an impeccable reference from the local SuddenLink office we worked for. It has been seven months since I made the mistake of working for TriStar, and they still owe me over three thousand dollars. [continued below]....
..... They have apparently been through two book keepers since then and that is their latest excuse and holdup. I want to make sure I do my best to let my fellow hard working contractors know about the terrible experience I had with TriStar Communications LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-Star-Communications-LLC/internet/Tri-Star-Communications-LLC-TRI-STAR-DOES-NOT-PAY-THEIR-BILLS-Internet-716841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri Star Communications LLC