Complaint Review: Tri-Star Freight System

• Updated: Thu, May 05, 2011

• Reported By: Transways — Jamaica New York United States of America
Tri-Star Freight System
5407 Mesa Drive Houton, Texas United States of America

Tri-Star Freight System Tri Star Freight System, They hold my full container merchandise hostige for getting extra money out of my company; Otherwise, they won't delivery the good to my client. I have to wired the money to their bank. They have ca Houton, Texas

We received written quotation for trucking service.  When the container arrived in Houston, they came up with other excuses to charge me more money.  We accepted their first up grade fee, and they delivered the first container.  When the second container came in, they did the same thing to us, so we send e-mail to them to canceled the pick up order.  Due to my Operation Dept. has already send them the pick up order, they went to the railroad yard and pick up my full container of merchandise & HOLD IT HOSTIGE.  They said, "you need to wired the money to my bank now (today) for the 2 containers delivery, otherwise, I won't not delivery this container, and it will sit in my yard and acculated additonal Chassis Rental fees, Conainer Detention fees, etc..."  We have no choice but to wired the money to them ASAP.  In this case, it has caused me to lost hundreds dollars additional that I can not reconver from my client.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-Star-Freight-System/Houton-Texas-/Tri-Star-Freight-System-Tri-Star-Freight-System-They-hold-my-full-container-merchandise-h-726099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri-Star Freight System