Complaint Review: Tri-Star Trucking

• Reported By: BBSHAH — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Tri-Star Trucking
Glen Head, New York United States of America

Tri-Star Trucking IS A COMPLETE HOAX...COMPLETELY FRAUD Glen Head, New York

I received a very competitive rate to ship my car from Chicago to Richmond, VA from Tristar Trucking company.   They are just a booking company and once you pay $175 (Deposit) they willl send the another trucking carrier that will come and pick up your car.

I repeatedly spoke with this guy who called himself Harvey (signature said VP but now I think he doesnt exsist) at Tristar and told him that I am NOT PAYING a $1 more than $395 as agreed and he confirmed again and again that I dont have to pay anything (including $170 broker fee, which is mentioned in the contract).    Harvey said, "Dont worry, just pay $220 to the driver when he drops off the car".

The car was picked up yesterday and today I get an email from Tristar that we need to pay $170 + $220 + $105 (no idea what is this cost but just refers to their contract paragraph 15a) at the time of delivery.

IF we do not pay the driver full amount of $495, they will drop the car off at some terminal and will not deliver.

OH And when I called their office some d****e SAM picks up and will not give it to Harvey and kept saying he is the manager.  NOW when I think about it...it was SAM always on the phone saying he was Harvey.

I read so many reviews online and everyone mentions SAM as being the rude a*s guy at this company.   This guy is probably a one man show steeling from everyone and I really hope that there is way to put him into jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-Star-Trucking/Glen-Head-New-York-/Tri-Star-Trucking-IS-A-COMPLETE-HOAXCOMPLETELY-FRAUD-Glen-Head-New-York-730714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri-Star Trucking