Complaint Review: Tri State Auto Glass Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Ray — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
Tri State Auto Glass Inc.
2705 Poinsett Hwy Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Tri State Auto Glass Inc. Tri State Glass Inc. Auto Glass Scam!! Buyers Beware!! They will not honor any of their guarantees. Tri State Glass is a Scam Company Greenville, South Carolina

Very deceptive business practices.

Check their rating with the BBB before you get conned out of your money!!! Buyers beware!!! Avoid at all costs!!!

I bought a windshield from here because of their impressive guarantee on the windshield. They agreed to replace it for free as long as it was not chipped. Not soon after I was driving down a plain road, no other cars in sight, and it was not raining or anything at all, and the windshield cracks (pressure crack). I am disappointed but not hugely because I thought they would honor their guarantee. Wrong!

They send out someone to look at my windshield and he says it's caused by a chip! I ask him to show me where and he points to some spot where there is clearly no chip. They refuse to honor the guarantee.

I chose this place because they were recommended to me by my insurance company. Even after speaking with the manager they refused to honor the guarantee.

I called my insurance company to make a complaint and to make sure they think twice about recommending this place to anyone else. My insurance agent told me they have received complaints about this business before and they would no longer be recommending them to anyone.

I took my car to a different company and they told me the crack was not caused by a chip. Wow! Big surprise!! Avoid this business if you don't want to get ripped off!!! Especially if you are purchasing anything thinking they will honor their guarantee! Because they definitely will not!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-State-Auto-Glass-Inc/Greenville-South-Carolina-29609/Tri-State-Auto-Glass-Inc-Tri-State-Glass-Inc-Auto-Glass-Scam-Buyers-Beware-They-will-1028553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri State Auto Glass Inc.