Complaint Review: Tri-State Auto Wholesale And Leasing

• Submitted: Mon, January 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 21, 2006

• Reported By:sanford North Carolina
Tri-State Auto Wholesale And Leasing
200 S.Horner Blvd. Sanford, North Carolina U.S.A.

Tri-State Auto Wholesale And Leasing ripoff Sanford North Carolina

*Author of original report: More Information

I got this car financed through them in Feb. of 2005. After having the car a day or two it was making this noise, they said they would fix it, this went on for months and months. It was finally looked at and it would cost about 1200.

It needed a O2 sensor and converter. They were looking aroung to find it some place cheaper. This problems causes my check engine light to continously stay on and I can not get it inspected.

More months go by, the car is also getting worse it went from trying to cut off on me to cutting off on me. I was a good customer still paying on time. When I would make car payments I would bring it up and he would have an attitude. But I am the one driving the car.

Nov.15 2005 I was in an accident it was not my fault, I was hit on the drivers side. The adjuster comes out and tells me that the car has been in a major wreck, so if i go to get the car fixed anything from the previous damage is coming out of my pocket.

so i am not getting the car fixed cause i do not want to risk that. I took it to another body shop and he told me the same thing that the car had been wreck. there is like no metal on the drivers side door it is plastic filler and bonder.

THe car place still tells me that no is has never been wrecked before I took it to the other body shop i went up there the night before they just told me all kinds of lies to my face, such as how do they know it has been wrecked"

this car has never been wrecked. they wanted to call the insurance company to get car fixed at their auto body shop charge more money so they could get me out of that car and into another car that i crunk up that was making a noise. more fraud.

I went to the car place on fri dec 30 and i was trying to get my money back. he said if the car was in a wreck it was minor. whatever. he said he would give me my down payment back and i could not get any car payments back because i have been using the car.

but this car was sold to me under fraud conditions. not to mention the problems with the car still have not been fixed. then he tells me it would only cost $90 to get it fixed not true at all. i believe i should get all my money back.

i told him he will make all his money back and another fool will but the car. he said he would give me my down payment minus damages. no i deserve all my money back. what do i do now?? I have heard other complaints from customers.

sanford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2006 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-State-Auto-Wholesale-And-Leasing/Sanford-North-Carolina-27330/Tri-State-Auto-Wholesale-And-Leasing-ripoff-Sanford-North-Carolina-170098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri-State Auto Wholesale And Leasing

More Information

AUTHOR: Kavalon - (U.S.A.)

I reported to the Better Business Bureau 5-01-06 and on 05-11-06 they came and illegally repossessed my car. I am not in any default with any payments. I was told to continue paying for the car. I sent my best friend to the business on Saturday (car was repossessed on Thursday) they did not accept the payment and gave him the repossession letter that stated that I am behind with two payments and this is not true, I have all receitps. Also while he was there Rose stated " it did not have to come to this, if she hadn't wrote the letter."