Complaint Review: Tri State RecoveryLLC, Nissian Motor Acceptance Corp

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2007

• Reported By:goldenvalley Arizona
Tri State RecoveryLLC, Nissian Motor Acceptance Corp
1642 McCulloch Po Bx 78132 Lake Havasu City Az Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Tri State RecoveryLLC, Nissian Motor Acceptance Corp repossed truck, breach of peace, Nmac no loan cure, unlawful repo, full payoff only, no comprise Lake Havasu City Az Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Tri State Recovery, NMAC

*Consumer Suggestion: Response to Buzz or Carolyn, or whomever you are today.

*Author of original report: tri state recovery, nmam

*Consumer Suggestion: Education for Carolyn on Repo's.

Tri State recovery repossed my truck illegally, they trepassed on my private property, breached my peace, which in my contract with NMAC says they can't do, but they did I contacted NMAC to try and recover my truck they said I was 92 days past due, I said I was not and had bank drafts to prove it, mind you I paid 21,000 for this 2004 Nissan which was to be paid off in 2009. There was no judicial process, no letter to cure my loan, and 1 day notice before sale. I am still fighting with Carlos the NMAC manager trying to redeem for the missed payments,(they say) and repo fees but there still not budging, they want my almost paid for truck, in my contract it says they have the option to let me cure the loan for omts and fees, no way jose, I pleaded for customer service, since my significant other owns and pays thru NMAC, this is my second purchace from Nissan and my male friens 4th, so be it No More Nissans or NMAC for us! Help Ty

carolyn
goldenvalley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-State-RecoveryLLC-Nissian-Motor-Acceptance-Corp/Lake-Havasu-City-Az-Phoenix-Arizona-86403-85062/Tri-State-RecoveryLLC-Nissian-Motor-Acceptance-Corp-repossed-truck-breach-of-peace-Nmac-295259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri State RecoveryLLC, Nissian Motor Acceptance Corp

Tri State Recovery, NMAC

AUTHOR: Buzz - (U.S.A.)

Wow know it all, I must have forgot to mention, the Breach of Peace was commited when Jason the repo guy failoed to stop when I said STOP! thats MY Truck your messing with buster.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Response to Buzz or Carolyn, or whomever you are today.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

"Buzz",

I know you are in AZ. I am fully aware of that. I clearly stated that I lived in AZ and did REPOS for a towing company there. I know the law on repos, AND I know exactly what your NMAC loan contract says, as I have financed with them.

You either do not know how to read and understand the law and your contract, or you are just full of it.

I can absolutely guarantee you that Tri-Sate Recovery knows the repo laws in your state. They do this for a living, and they want to keep doing it as it is good money. FYI..I lived in the Phoenix area for approx 4 years and in the Tucson area 2+ years. I am fully aware of AZ laws.

None were violated here. Guaranteed. You are just pissed off and venting bcause your car left on the hook. That the only rip off here.

tri state recovery, nmam
the respondee sounded just like the owner at tristate rec, but get a clue this is arizona, i checed my facts and statues and i can read my contract ty buzz

Buzz
goldenvalley, Arizona

tri state recovery, nmam

AUTHOR: Buzz - (U.S.A.)

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Education for Carolyn on Repo's.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

First of all, I financed a vehicle with NMAC and never had 1 problem. I paid off the loan.

Second, your NMAC contract says no such thing, as you stated regarding repos.

Third, I used to do repos with a tow company I worked for in AZ, and I can tell you that you are full of it.

There is absolutely no prohibition of a repo person coming on your private property to repo your vehicle. That in itself IS NOT a "breach of peace" as you put it. A breach of peace would be if you were there and met the repo guy and told him to leave, and then he forcibly did the repo.

And, FYI..No judicial process whatsoever is needed for your vehicle to get repo'd. They dont have to give you notice either. You can be 1 day late and its gone, legally. That is the law.

Therefore, the repo was NOT unlawful. Your legal rights were NOT violated.