Complaint Review: Tri-tech Internet Services

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:Pompano Beach Florida
Tri-tech Internet Services
425 East Colorado Blvd. Suite 600 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Tri-tech Internet Services Tried to charge me for services I never ordered ripoff Glendale California

Tri-tech Internet Services, Inc. is a complete ripoff. They tried to charge me for services I never ordered, and when I confronted them on the phone, they treated me like a criminal. They're the ones at fault. Not me. Sometimes they go by TTI.

Pompano Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-tech-Internet-Services/Glendale-California-91205/Tri-tech-Internet-Services-Tried-to-charge-me-for-services-I-never-ordered-ripoff-Glendale-186468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri-tech Internet Services