Complaint Review: TriCity National Bank

• Phone: 414-761-2019
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

TriCity National Bank Bank punishes victims of fraud... West Allis Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Really inconvenient....

*Consumer Comment: Why can't you?

I HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF 4 ATTEMPTS TO REMOVE MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, AT $30 EACH TIME. (That Company has done this to many others, see loansforu.) My Bank, TriCity Nattional decided the solution is to close my checking account...and NOT allow me t oopen a different one with them. This will cause havoc for me as my Social Security Check is directly deposited and I pay most bills through this account. I am frantic and depressed over this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TriCity-National-Bank/West-Allis-Wisconsin-53214/TriCity-National-Bank-Bank-punishes-victims-of-fraud-West-Allis-Wisconsin-1068064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TriCity National Bank

Really inconvenient....

AUTHOR: deenkl - ()

Because I am low income, I do not have the money to open an account elsewhere. I'd have to wait for Social Security deposit, get a cashiers check from TriCity open an account elsewhere and hope the next check gets deposited. I picked TriCity because it is located in the grocery store where I shop; the next nearest bank is a distance away...This just plain stinks!!

Why can't you?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Could you open a bank account with another bank? Why does it have to be TriCity bank? If you could open another bank account with another bank, you could simply transfer everything (including SSN direct deposit) to that bank.