Complaint Review: TriStar Products

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2004

• Reported By:Livonia Michigan
TriStar Products
26 Barnes Ind. Road N. Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

TriStar Products ripoff sent merchandise - part missing - did not issue full refund Wallingford Connecticut

I purchased a Jack LaLanne Power Juice. I paid $159.84 plus $29.95 for expedited freight for a total of $189.79. I received the juicer 14 days later missing a part. I called they said they would send the part. Not trusting them I put it in dispute with the credit card company I used. Good thing. No part arrived. Several calls, letters etc. later I finally got a return label sticker to ship it back. Two weeks later I received another juicer which I refused to accept. I called and told them I did not want another bad product -- just my money. I then expected my full refund. I rec'd just $159.84. It was not my fault they shipped a defective product. I should not be responsible for the freight.

Jan
Livonia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2004 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TriStar-Products/Wallingford-Connecticut-06495/TriStar-Products-ripoff-sent-merchandise-part-missing-did-not-issue-full-refund-Wallin-84516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TriStar Products