Complaint Review: TriState Financial Network - National Agents Alliance

• Submitted: Sun, July 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
TriState Financial Network - National Agents Alliance
4718 Creektree Ct Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

TriState Financial Network - National Agents Alliance Terminated and stole my team once I had established an Agency. Louisville Kentucky

*Consumer Suggestion: Interesting FACTUAL Information

*Consumer Comment: also cleaned out my bank account

* : I know this guy

* : Why do you not...

I started with National Agents Alliance through Mike Lewantowicz in June 2006. I worked this business on a part-time basis until building it to an income I could afford to leave my full-time position in October 2007. I have several prior Agency Managers who said they will testify to my experience and most of whom experienced the same.

I worked my NAA independent business on a part-time basis eventually building my agency into 140 agents in 28 states. I was on several national conference calls with the founders of the company. The mortgage crisis hit and I went looking for additional income sources to help support my business since I was supposed to be "independent". Mike Lewantowicz decided to have me terminated without ANY official notice from him or National Agents Alliance because I contracted to sell health insurance to support the downturn in leads.

We had the fastest growing team in the Alex Abuyuan Master Agency. I discussed the fact of me leaving a 15 year career to pursue this business with Alex and Mike. They both stated how they were behind me. I was never given official notice of my termination except from the carriers. NAA corporate never responded to any of my requests for status.

I have spent $3500 in attorney fees to date. We are looking for other Agency Managers who had this same situation happen to them who are willing to share their experience for a class action lawsuit. National Agents Alliance, their owners, Mike Lewantowicz, Alex Abuyuan, and others will be named.

If anyone has interest in contacting me or questions concerning National Agents Alliance or Mike Lewantowicz's TriState Financial Network, you may replay to this posting.

I'm sorry to have to do this, but my family has suffered greatly do to the activities of Mike Lewantowicz and National Agents Alliance. I have lost significant income and it's time we made a statement to shut down their illegal activities.

I sincerely say this to anyone considering NAA as a long-term business opportunity, run. You are playing with the lowest snakes in the insurance industry. You are not independent. You are not given fresh leads. You will pay more than you earn especially if you decide to build an agency.

If you decide to pursue National Agents Alliance after reading this from a prior respected Agency Manager, don't say you were never warned. I'm hoping this saves someone else from experiencing the same severe hardship as I have.

P.S. Philip Hudgins claims this to be a Christian company This is a RED FLAG... Hopefully there is a special place for people using this as their way to build a business.

Burned Prior NAA Agency Manager
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TriState-Financial-Network-National-Agents-Alliance/Louisville-Kentucky-40219/TriState-Financial-Network-National-Agents-Alliance-Terminated-and-stole-my-team-once-I-473609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TriState Financial Network - National Agents Alliance

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Interesting FACTUAL Information

AUTHOR: Unknown - (United States of America)

Interested in seeing some FACTUAL information? Read the attached link.

also cleaned out my bank account

AUTHOR: me324 - (United States of America)

They also cleaned out my bank account. When wrote and ask to them if I could stop presidents club where your allowed to listen and pay for their training and to stop taking $29.oo out of my account because I am now on Social security and have my 3 yr old grandson in my care and couldnt afford it. They wrote back and said you have a contract with presidents club until April. So instead of

trying to help me out with appointments ,since I paid over $1000 for training, leads ect. From this great company, with this opportunity that was supposed to get me off of social security disability, for a neck injury. They decided to not only take the $29.00 out but the whole balance for the rest of the contract $130.00. Now mind you I live on $600 a month and they took this on the 2nd which made my insurance check for my car bounce and took food out of a 3 yr olds mouth for the month. With people that are supposed to be millionaires did they really need this grandmothers money? Have fun, make money, make a difference haha they sure made a difference for us, learned to never trust scammers like them again.

#3

I know this guy

AUTHOR: naadon - (USA)

I was with NAA from 2004 - 2008.  I know this former manager and he is legit.  This dude left a very good job to pursue his dream based on Lewantowicz's advice.

When AA screwed up the leads that year, it not only messed up this former manager, it screwed up allot of agents and managers.  AA went from allowing agents to chose how many 'a' leads they ordered to forcing agents to take 'a1,'a2', and 'a3' leads to fill their GMR.  So, if your GMR was for 15 leads / week, they would give you 5 'a' and fill the rest of your order with old, crappy a1,a2,and a3 leads.  This was the dumbest idea ever.  This really hurt agents across the nation.

Since this former manager left a good paying job with benefits to pursue this 'awesome' opportunity, you would think that his manager would 'have his back.'  When AA screwed up the leads, this former manager had to do something to take care of his family.  So, being the ethical man that he is, he informed Lewantowicz that he was going to sell health insurance (which doesn't conflict with life sales) and Lewantowicz, NOT being as ethical as this former manager, TERMINATED HIM and took his former team.  The very dude that inspired him and encouraged him to quit his job fired him for, what... taking care of his family like a man should do...??  What a putz!  What is worse, his upline manager AA did nothing to encourage the right thing was done.

I was terminated as well for contracting with other carriers.  If you doubt that this will happen, try it.  In fact, before you try it, ask your MGA what would happen if you contract with other carriers.

Now... I'm contracted at higher commission levels, pay nothing for my direct mail leads, don't pay a dime for conventions, and I not worried about whether I can contract with other carriers or not.

#4

Why do you not...

AUTHOR: NAARecruit.org - (USA)

Give your name so others can validate this?

Thanks http://www.NAARecruit.org