• Report: #419395

Complaint Review: Triad Financial (AKA Road Loans)

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:olympia Washington
Triad Financial (AKA Road Loans)
5201 Rufe Snow Drive North Richland Hills, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-631-6200
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Triad Financial (AKA Road Loans) To repo or not to repo -North Richland Hills Texas

I have had problems making my car payment for the last few months, and previously was making them on time. This is a result in a loss of income AND because I was not receiving support from my ex who lost his job. In the past, they would call ahead to see when I was going to make my payment, even before it was due.

Unbelieveble!!! They also called if I was one day late by the due date and of course had me on auto-dial...which when you answer no one ever picks up...the long pause. I have been making smaller payments and paying as I could. I was 60 days behind.

I did previously tell them in writing by fax that they cannot call my personal numbers anymore...which they stopped doing. Now, I get a letter indicating a sale of my vehicle and to call them within 72 hours. I called today, and they insisted on a check by phone, or they would start repo procedings. I was not comfortable with this but did it and I asked if this was legal. The guy said yes. Now, I have a western union speed pay email plus a $8 fee which was attached that of course he did not mention.

I told him I would have the funds come out of my account on a specific date through my bill pay but that was not good enough. Of course he mentioned my cease and assist fax...which I believe he cannot refer to. This is my legal choice...and they do not have a right to mock me about it.

In addition, the guy was rude. I said is it possible for you to be nice and he said you are CALLING COLLECTIONS. Of course I fired back with you can still be nice, regardless of your job. Is all of this really legal (check by phone that is post dated, mocking my fax indicating he could not call my personal numbers). Thanks, Shawna

Shawna
olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial-AKA-Road-Loans/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76182/Triad-Financial-AKA-Road-Loans-To-repo-or-not-to-repo-North-Richland-Hills-Texas-419395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial (AKA Road Loans)