• Report: #420345

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:atwater California
Triad Financial Corp - Roadloans
Hungtington Beach, California U.S.A.

Triad Financial Corp - Roadloans recent divorce ex husband signed off interest I now owe 3 additional years of payments.!! Hungtington Beach California

I financed through Triad Financial now known as RoadLoans Inc. This is my second loan through them. The first one I paid off in 6 months. The current loan was originally set in July of 2004. Due to Divorce, my ex signed off interest on the vehicle, in which at the time Roadloans Inc had bought out my original contract which was for 62 months. I had recently called beginning of January (thinking that I would be paid up by the end of 2009. They stated that there was a change in my loan when I had my ex taken off the interest in the vehicle due to a judges determination that I keep the vehicle for my children and myself. My ex signed off in March of 2005. Triad now says it changed the terms of my loan now set to be paid off in september of 2012, which is 3 extra years of 500+ monthly payments. As of today I am unemployed and asked for help in a deferral of a payment to give me enought time to get my income tax return and pay my regular installments. but due to this information I have requested that I need to examine the so called " new contract" which I asked for January 9th, They said it would take 7-10 days to submit copies to me at a fee of $ 15.00. I have since yet to recieved these copies. Now looking at all the postings, I realize I may be being scammed. So as it goes, I put the vehicle on every website to sell or take over payments. and use ANOTHER lender. If there is a class action law suit, I need to know, so that I can include my case within this. Plesae let me know.

Kmor1984
atwater, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial-Corp-Roadloans/Hungtington-Beach-California/Triad-Financial-Corp-Roadloans-recent-divorce-ex-husband-signed-off-interest-I-now-owe-3-420345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial Corp - Roadloans