Complaint Review: Triad Financial Corporation - Road Loans

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Claremont New Hampshire
Triad Financial Corporation - Road Loans
www.roadloans.com NORTH RICHLAND HILLS,, Texas U.S.A.

Triad Financial Corporation - Road Loans REPOSSESS MY VEHICLE--STEALS PERSONAL PROPERTY--WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU--THREATENING!! NORTH RICHLAND HILLS Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Actually

Due to financial difficulty, I had fallen behind on my payments with Triad Financial. I had my vehicle for 3 years and wanted to keep it. I tried everything to work things out with them...but they refused everything, including my offer to refinance and let them charge me a higher interest rate!!

They threatened me with wage garnishment, calling sometimes 6 times a day.

Then they repossessd my vehicle and stole my $6000.00 dollar Plow set up that was attached to my truck! They also stole my personal Items, CD's and other things totaling about $600.00.

They then snt me a letter telling me that they were only able to sell my 2001 Chevy Siverado Pickup (250 HD) for $3,200.00 and billed me for a balance of $10,000.00!!

This place is a NIGHTMARE!! NEVER BUY FROM THEM!

As a side note, they are a subsidiary of CITIGROUP, who just bought a $45 Million dollar Jet with our Bail-out Tax Dollars!!

Deb
Claremont, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial-Corporation-Road-Loans/NORTH-RICHLAND-HILLS-Texas-76180/Triad-Financial-Corporation-Road-Loans-REPOSSESS-MY-VEHICLE-STEALS-PERSONAL-PROPERTY--416834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial Corporation - Road Loans

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Actually

AUTHOR: D K - (U.S.A.)

CitiGroup did NOT buy that jet LOL They agreed to purchase it in 2005 and were supposed to take possession of it later this year. That deal has now been cancelled.

NOW-- you say you were having financial difficulty? How many payments were you behind? They can repo the car as soon as you are late as being late is actually a default on your contract. A finance company does not want to repo a car, they want you to make payments. If they have to repo and auction it off, they are still out money so they have to come back to you, hoping to get it. More often than not they are not able to collect this money and lose out. Remember they paid out the money FOR YOU and have every right to expect you to pay them back as promised.