Complaint Review: Triad Financial Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:La Center Washington
Triad Financial Corporation
5201 Rufe Snow Drive, Nationwide U.S.A.

Triad Financial Corporation Improper and/or Illegal Accounting and Contract Practices North Richalnd Hills Texas and California

I have been dealing with Triad Financial for five years and it has been a nightmare. I have been hoping for something like this website so we can all tell our stories and hopefully put Triad Financial in the light of litigation.

Many people have wronglyfully been unjustly ripped off and it has to stop here. I am a legal assistant and have document the last 5 years of harrassing telephone calls, even calls to parents who have no contractual obligation to Triad Financial, have been harrassed. I have been lied to in addition to Triad having added additional costs to the contract.

I have much to say to a lawyer and am willing to turnover my documentation to support a class action lawsuit!!!

Can any of you tell me how to stop these creeps from taking my car. I have paid over $30,000 on my contract and I have 7 more payments and Triad Financial has informed me that they are recommending that my 5 year old car be repossessed?

Sam
La Center, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial-Corporation/nationwide/Triad-Financial-Corporation-Improper-andor-Illegal-Accounting-and-Contract-Practices-Nort-414801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial Corporation