Complaint Review: Triad Financial, Roadloans.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:Garfield Hts. Ohio
Triad Financial, Roadloans.com
www.roadloans.com Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Triad Financial, Roadloans.com Worst comapny ever! Lies, Deception, Attacks, Insults...theft! Huntington Beach California

I was laid off for 2.5 months and struggled to pay my auto loan. I was hounded by phone calls and called a "liar"...etc.

I finally gained employment and attempted to catch up...then the vehicle caught on fire almost killing myself. I took the vehicle in for "repairs" and it was going to cost much more than I had. Out of the mechanics good heart he said he could store it and take payments. I fell 30 days behind and I was told that if I paid within a few days that I would not get repossesed. I made the mistake of telling them my situation (repairs, mechanic, etc). I received an advance on my paycheck, paid Triad and was finally able to pay the mechanic. I called the mechanic to tell him the good news and he said a "lady called here and said that I said it was ok to take the vehicle". At the time they took the vehicle I was about 15 days late. I tried to call Triad several times (I left 15 messages in one day). I never received a call back. I feel as if they were purposely not calling me back. I had my attorney call Triad..he never received a call back. Now Triad sent me to a collection agency and has billed me for $4,000 dollars.

Please feel free to let me know what to do..these guys are the worst.

John
Garfield Hts., Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial-Roadloanscom/Huntington-Beach-California/Triad-Financial-Roadloanscom-Worst-comapny-ever-Lies-Deception-Attacks-Insultsthe-108288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial, Roadloans.com