Complaint Review: Triad Financial - Roadloans.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:Duncansville Pennsylvania
Triad Financial - Roadloans.com
PO Box 982020 North Richland, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-244-7805
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Triad Financial - Roadloans.com Harrassment Adding late fees to every invoice, threats North Richland Texas

*Consumer Comment: I too always question the Triad late fee charge

Triad adds late fees to every invoice, and will not tell you that they are added to the loan even if your payment is on time. They harass me every singel day even if I am a day late. When I try to make arrangements for a late payment, they continue to harrass me at work, home and on my cell phone. No less than 6-8 calls per day. I had to call 2x to get a payoff for my loan. I found out that of the $10,000 I have paid over the past 2 and 1/2 years, that only $3, 000 has gone toward the principal on the loan.

John w
Duncansville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial-Roadloanscom/North-Richland-Texas-76128/Triad-Financial-Roadloanscom-Harrassment-Adding-late-fees-to-every-invoice-threats-No-352409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial - Roadloans.com

I too always question the Triad late fee charge

AUTHOR: Thequietrioter - (U.S.A.)

I have had an auto loan with Triad since 2005, and I was late one time by 3 days. Ever since that time I keep seeing a late fee charge of $35.00 on every invoice since then.

I am not sure why they keep tacking it on there, but I always pay more than the amount due, and it seems like I am getting no where in regard to paying my car off.

I want to refinance so bad, but I feel as though I am upside down on my payments because of Triad that I may get another sour deal.

This company is so shady. Why are they still allowed to operate???????