Complaint Review: Triad Financial -Roadloans.com

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2008

• Reported By:Winona Lake Indiana
Triad Financial -Roadloans.com
roadloans.com Internet U.S.A.

RoadloansTriad Financial -Roadloans.com Charged for a warranty I didn't buy. Warsaw Internet

I bought a car through Roadloans.com 3 years ago. Initially I was interested in a 24 month/50,000 warranty that was almost $1800.00. The inspector that Roadloans sent said there was an issue with the A/C and Roadloans said they couldn't appove the warranty. I did buy the vehicle and late found out that Roadloans charged me for the warranty! I never received any info for this warranty or anything saying I had a warranty. Since I found this out I have not been able to get these charges removed & I've been paying interest for this and didn't know. I have stopped making payments until they resolve this.

Bruce
Winona Lake, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2008 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial-Roadloanscom/internet/RoadloansTriad-Financial-Roadloanscom-Charged-for-a-warranty-I-didnt-buy-Warsaw-Intern-325521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial -Roadloans.com