Complaint Review: Triad Financial

• Submitted: Wed, January 18, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2006

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Triad Financial
7711 Center Ave., Suite 100 Huntigton Beach, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 714-373-8300
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Triad Financial, Roadloans.com ripoff Huntigton Beach California

*Consumer Suggestion: Reviewing complaint

*Author of original report: Triad addressed and corrected my concern

I entered into a 60 month loan with Triad Financial. I have made all 60 payments, with none past 30 days. Instead of a final payment (#61 as disclosed in truth in lending) my account was turned over to collections.
They claim I still owe $2462.54 ($1434 principle with the balance in interest and penalties. According to their records all payments have been made, but somehow I am in collections.

I asked for a copy of my payment history, which verified that all payments have been made. The history they provided, was full of errors, with postings made, and taken away on numerous occassions.

It appears that they have been billing me for 60 months at 369, when from what I am being told it should have been 396. Apparently, they did not realize this until I reached my maturity date.

Each of my statements (most of which I still have) states 0 past due.

Philip
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2006 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial/Huntigton-Beach-California-92647/Triad-Financial-Roadloanscom-ripoff-Huntigton-Beach-California-172189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Reviewing complaint

AUTHOR: Sergio - (U.S.A.)

Please be advised that at Triad Financial we value our customers and strive to provide excellent customer service. I would like to take the opportunity to review your account.

In order for us to investigate your complaint, you must contact me at your earliest convenience.

Deana Cortes
Legal Management Supervisor
(800) 587-4230 ext. 22769

Triad addressed and corrected my concern

AUTHOR: Philip - (U.S.A.)

My situation has been resolved to my complete satisfaction. Thanks, Triad.