thousands

• Submitted: Thu, May 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 14, 2009

• Reported By:West Bloomfield Michigan
Triad Financial
P.O. Box 3299 Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.

Triad Financial Triad charged me 17.95 interest and would not allow an early payoff. Huntington Beach California

December 2000 I bought a 1998 Oldsmobile and financed it through Triad. I was going through a divorce and some financial problems and expected to pay a higher than normal rate.

I needed a car because I had just moved to Michigan in November. I was charged 17.95% interest. I wanted to refinance the loan but their stipulations would not allow an early payoff, I only found this out when I called for payoff information. I was ripped off.

Jerome
West Bloomfield, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2009 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial/Huntington-Beach-California-92605-3299/Triad-Financial-Triad-charged-me-1795-interest-and-would-not-allow-an-early-payoff-Hunti-451708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial